Skilled Emergency Room Negligence Attorneys in Raleigh, North Carolina
At Roberts & Harris PC, our Raleigh medical malpractice lawyers know that physicians and healthcare professionals across North Carolina are not exempt from making mistakes. This is especially true in emergency rooms, where precise timing and care can mean the difference between life and death.
Our Wake County emergency room negligence attorneys also know these same physicians and providers work tirelessly to deliver the proper care without mistakes. Sometimes, it just does not work that way. One negligent oversight can change a life. When it does, our emergency room error attorneys are here to help our clients put the pieces back together.
Contact us today to schedule a free consultation to discuss your emergency room negligence claim, so you know right away whether we can help with your qualifying case.
What are the Most Common Causes of Emergency Room Negligence and Errors in Raleigh, North Carolina?
When there are significant errors, delays in medical care, and direct negligence that leads to emergency room injuries or the loss of life, we want to help our clients understand their legal rights and options to pursue a claim.
That may include circumstances that cause any of the country’s 141 million emergency room visitors each year to suffer from:
- Dangerous blood loss.
- Emergency surgery errors.
- Physicians fail to recognize symptoms of a heart attack, stroke, or severe medical issue.
- Failing to run the proper tests or x-rays to provide the proper care.
- Misdiagnosis of more significant ailments, including cancer or diabetes.
- Physicians fail to monitor or treat patients with urgency.
- Overworked staff who are stretched too thin.
- Failing to provide proper patient care instructions.
- Supplying the wrong prescription, leading to medication errors or dangerous interactions.
- Failing to refer a patient to a specialist to receive optimal care.
- Improper communication with medical staff and healthcare providers.
- Failing to diagnose injuries, illnesses, or diseases that progress.
If you believe an emergency room error led to your injuries, or the loss of your loved one, contact our skilled medical malpractice attorneys in Raleigh today for help getting your life back on track.
What Happens if I Lose a Loved One to Emergency Room Negligence in North Carolina?
If you have a loved one who sought medical care in a North Carolina emergency room and lost their life because of negligence, you may be eligible to file a wrongful death claim against the liable party for your full financial recovery.
North Carolina has specific laws regarding wrongful death eligibility requirements, financial compensation caps, and mandatory filing deadlines that must be observed to be successful. You do not have to pursue the liable party’s insurance coverage alone. We are here to help, from the time we hear your story during a free consultation until we achieve a successful outcome. If we do not win your case, you do not pay our legal fees.
Contact our skilled Raleigh emergency room error and negligence lawyers at Roberts & Harris PC today at (919) 249 5006 or online to learn how our Raleigh personal injury lawyers can help provide exceptional legal solutions for your unique needs today.