Roberts & Harris P.C. will be awarding a $1000 scholarship to a student pursuing an undergraduate degree in pre law studies, or a student entering law school. This scholarship is to be used exclusively for tuition or other related expenses.
Roberts & Harris P.C. Legal Scholarship details include:
Start date: January 1st, 2023
End date: December 31st, 2023
(Winner will be notified via email no later than February 15th, 2024)
Eligible applicants must:
- Hold a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Be accepted or attending a law school
- Be a U.S. Citizen or legal resident who is authorized to work in the country
Prospective scholarship recipients must submit the following entry requirements no later than December 31st, 2023:
- Proof of legal U.S. residency, which can include a birth certificate, passport, or permanent resident card
- One- to three-page essay describing the area of law the applicant intends to pursue/is pursuing and why
- Proof of acceptance or attendance from a law school in U.S.
The $1000 scholarship award will be made payable directly to the student in the form of a check and is designed to be used for educational expenses only.
Applications for Roberts & Harris P.C. Legal Scholarship must be received no later than the end of day on December 31st, 2023 to be considered for the award.
Do not call or contact our law firm directly about the scholarship. Only applications submitted electronically will be considered.